Bath art redefined!
This Paint Brush bath bomb brings a whole new meaning to bath art! Get ready to paint your bath water fun, bright colours. Watch a full rainbow emerge and continue to fill your tub for over six minutes. Our fun fizzy makes such a delight for any age, and leaves your bath water a brilliant shade of blue.
Bath Bomb Scent:
Blue: Baja Cactus Blossom is a refreshing blend of fresh cactus flowers, Island greenery, juicy citrus, light coconut and soothing musk. This is such a lovely Spring or Summer scented bath bomb.
Red: Black Raspberry Vanilla.
Things you'll love about our bath bombs:
- Our gentle bath bombs are fun to use
- Rainbow continues for 6 + minutes
- Colours bath water
- No staining - Rinses clean - So you don't hate us
- Made with nourishing Shea Butter - Your skin feels amazingly soft
- Feel great about our packaging - All our shrink wrap is recyclable
- Start with a nice, clean tub and fill with warm water.
- Carefully unwrap your Paint brush rainbow bath bomb. Use care with the handle when unwrapping.
- Gently lower your hand and the bath bomb into the bath water- Keep the surface of the bath bomb dry. This keeps the miniature rainbow nice and straight as seen in the video
- When the bath bomb has fully dissolved give your bath water a stir to ensure that all the colour has been dispersed evenly.
- Carefully step into the water and enjoy!
- Rinse the tub after use.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii, Sodium Lauryl Sulfocacetate, Polysorbate 80, Parfum.,
May contain/Per contenier: Red 40, Red 33, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1, Green 5, Violet 2, CI 50420, CI 45410:1, Titanium Oxide (13463-67-7), Manganese Violet (77742), Iron Oxide (77491), Chromium Oxide Green (77288), Ultramarine Blue (77007), Tin Oxide (778161), Tin Dioxide (77891), Green 7(77007), CI 74260, Titanium Dioxide, Mica (77019), Fluorphogopite (12003-38-2), Silica, Fluorphogopite (12003-38-2), Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyyurethane 33, Polyester-3, Acrylates Copolymer Fluorphogopite (12003-38-2), Aluminum, Resin Epoxy Pigment.