Radioactive bath art!
Get your senses ready with your very own Superhero bath bomb. This amazing colourful bath bomb puts on a three minute show of exciting, red fizzy foam! Place your Superhero bath bomb in a full tub of bath water and watch as your bath water is coloured a beautiful ruby red-when you are finished just rinse the tub.
Collect all 3 of our Superhero Bath Bombs for an awesome gift set.
Bath Bomb Scent:
Spicy orange and black cherry blend with hints of toasted almond, clove and cinnamon to create a totally addicting scent. This fragrance is an interpretation inspired by the original scent, Dr. Pepper.
Things you'll love about our bath bombs:
- Our Gentle bath bombs are fun to use
- Surprise hidden colours inside
- Colours bath water
- See How to Use - Rinses clean
- Made with nourishing Shea Butter - Your skin feels amazingly soft
- Feel great about our packaging - All our shrink wrap is recyclable
- Start with a nice, clean tub and fill with warm water.
- Carefully unwrap your Superhero bath bomb and gently lower into the water
- When the bath bomb dissolves, stir to evenly disperse the coloured water
- Carefully step into the water and enjoy!
- Rinse tub after use
Please note: Any dark colours may temporarily stain blond/lighter hair colour or light coloured towels. Use dark towels/avoid getting hair wet (if blonde/light) to avoid temporary staining.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii, Sodium Lauryl Sulfocacetate, Polysorbate 80, Parfum,
May contain/Per contenier: Red 40, Red 33, Red 27, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Blue 1, Green 5, Violet 2, CI 50420, CI 45410, CI 45410:1, Titanium Oxide (13463-67-7), Manganese Violet (77742), Iron Oxide (77491), Chromium Oxide Green (77288), Ultramarine Blue (77007), Tin Oxide (778161), Tin Dioxide (77891), Green 7(77007), CI 74260, Titanium Dioxide, Mica (77019), Fluorphogopite (12003-38-2), Silica, Fluorphogopite (12003-38-2), Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polyyurethane 33, Polyester-3, Acrylates Copolymer Fluorphogopite (12003-38-2), Aluminum, Resin Epoxy Pigment.